Your wedding day can be one of the most unforgettable events in your life however it is something that you must thoroughly prepare for because it can get quite stressful. It is great when both the man and the woman are involved in the planning and preparation, but oftentimes, it is the soon-to-be-bride who is left to take charge of things. In any case, being ready for this special day is the key to its success. If you want to avoid things from going wrong, then you need to make sure everything’s all set.
So, what do you need to prepare for when it comes to weddings? Here are the most common ones that must be attended to:
1. Date- Decide on the exact date of your wedding. A lot of couples want to get married in June, but there may be other special dates when you’d like to get married.
2. Budget: How much should you be able to comfortably spend for this event? If you have been saving for your wedding, then all the better.
3. Guest list: Who would you like to invite to your wedding? You can have a long guest list or you can have a short one. That, of course, should be something that you and your partner would agree on.
4. Entourage: Usually, you choose your siblings, cousins, or your bestfriends as part of your entourage. However, before making a decision, think it over first. Choosing those who are dearest to you and your partner for the entourage would be ideal. Don’t forget to also decide on the flowergirls and ring bearer.
5. Venue: Where do you want to get married—church, beach, or someplace else? Don’t forget to also include the venue where you will hold the celebration, after the ceremony.
6. Officiant: Whether it is a priest, clergy, or a judge, it is important to always seek an appointment with this person to make sure he is available on the date of the wedding.
7. Photographers: Investing on professional photographers and videographers is a good thing because when all is said and done, what you’ll have left are the photos and videos of this special day.
8. Wedding attire: Choose your wedding gowns and the groom’s attire. You should also include the gowns and tux of your entourage. You can opt to buy or rent them.
Aside from the ones mentioned above, there are other things that should be included in your checklist as well, and these are:
• Wedding cake
• Invitation cards and giveaways
• Wedding bands
• Musical choir
• Rehearsal schedule
And don’t forget to plan for your honeymoon, too. If you want to spend it in another country such as in the United States, Canada, Australia, or even in Asia, make sure you both have passports. Make sure to book your flight and hotel accommodations early so that you can get good rates. You might also want to consider availing of tour packages to make the most out of your honeymoon.
Wedding favoursDisposable Cameras